No clogging, high vacuum, and no leakage
The special impeller structure eliminates the problem of clogging. Generating exceptionally strong vacuum force, the pump is equipped with a double mechanical seal in the gland to eliminate leakage and substantially reduce the maintenance work. The SMJ/SMO Series, long-life self-priming pumps for sludge removal without leakage or staining, are suitable for the drainage work.
* The special impeller structure eliminates the problem of clogging, allowing solids of about 20mm for 2inch -30 mm for 3inch in size to pass through.
* The double mechanical seal used in the gland to improve the sealing performance and eliminate leakage contributes to the beautification of the environment.
* The high-vacuum completely self-priming centrifugal pump (700mm Hg or more) ensures excellent sludge removing.
* The pump ensures easy maintenance without removing the piping and increases the pump discharge substantially at the specified point to shorten the operation time.
* Low noise in comparison with competitors products
The clogging-free impeller solves the problem of clogging at once. (Patented)