MITSUWA’s standard model made of Casr iron, main parts of HiCr and Stainless for Specific use according to application.
A double mechanical seal is adopted for the gland section to make an enclosed type pump.
SM series with high sealing performance than conventional model. The excellent sealing performance ensures substantial reduction in the maintenance work. The long-life, economical SM Series eliminates leakage and staining
* A double mechanical seal (SiC x SiC) is used in the gland to improve the sealing performance and eliminate leakage.
* Easy maintenance without removing the piping
* A variety of models permit selection of the standard cast iron type (SM), main parts of chromium type (SMC) with excellent abrasion resistance, and stainless-steel type (SMS) with excellent acid resistance according to the usage and application.
* Simple replacement of the impeller and antifriction plate ensures almost complete recovery of the original self-priming force.
* The impeller has a special structure to reduce clogging without losing the strong vacuum force.
Double mechanical seal (SiC x SiC)
The double sealing of the casing (primary side) and bearing (secondary side) ensures perfect sealing. The rubber section comes in NBR, Viton, and EPDM to permits appropriate
selection according to usage.
Direct Coupling type